Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My classes

As per the writing epiphany that I mentioned in my last post, I have decided to pursue an Agricultural Communications degree and finally got all of the paperwork and necessary things dealt with to accommodate that. My communications class is wonderful! I have never felt more at home in a college class. The professor is great and we have already submitted one assignment and one quiz. We have a reading assignment due later this afternoon and I actually enjoyed reading the textbook (what a concept). Food Science is bearable and Ag. Econ falls into the same category. Stat should be interesting. Also a first is having people I know in my class! The professor is intense but very passionate about her teaching and seems to want us to succeed. 300 plus students is a little intimidating...

12 hours will be nice and a chance to get my grades up for next semester. I am actually excited to g to class which never happens. I an a happy camper and couldn't be more pleased with my resent decisions regarding my future and education. Now I just need to get organized and finish decorating my room and everything will be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment